Junior Data Analyst
Health Designs, Inc. is in search of a motivated Junior Data & Reporting Analyst to assist in our ongoing improvements of data collection, processing, and reporting for our clients. This is an entry level role that will assist in maintaining current operations while being mentored and consulted by Senior team members.
- Aggregating data from multiple sources and reconciling them into a common, established format;
- Adhering to and improving a universal process that shares common characteristics between different data sets (i.e. clients);
- Working within HIPAA or other strict information security-controlled environments (e.g. FISMA, FEDRAMP, etc.);
- Maintain clean and cohesive operation of the data pipeline
- Processing the integration of disparate data aggregation sources, such as OCR software combined with electronic data provided from vendors; to assess and insure data quality
- Working with business intelligence (BI) software to create and maintain reporting packages, such as Microsoft PowerBI.
- Adhering to coordinated data structure and format with external parties (such as clients and vendors) for both the collection (input) and provision of raw data (output) back to interested parties.
- Use of T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and calculated columns on Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of system design, logic, SDLC
- Understanding of basic database structures and concepts
- Understanding of database manipulation and querying; SQL
- Experience with Microsoft applications; excel and access database
- Experience working in an office environment
- Knowledge of VBA, HTML, and CSS not required but is a plus.
Click here for the full job posting! This position offers competitive salary, a causal work environment, benefits (health, vision and dental), as well as paid time off! Email resumes to [email protected].