The Wellness Council of America, WELCOA, is an organization dedicated to providing the education and resources necessary for creating high performing and caring workplace cultures. Their overall mission is to “help employees be happy, healthy and high performing.” WELCOA has partnered with organizations around the globe and they have been researching what works and what doesn’t for the past 30 years in order to develop best wellness practices. Most recently, they have released their new Well Workplace Checklist in order to help organizations get targeted wellness program support.
Well Workplace Checklist
Yes, it’s true! WELCOA’s new Well Workplace Checklist is here! This 50-question online assessment is a great step to take because it will help you understand exactly what you need to do in order to make your wellness program a success. The online assessment will take around 45 minutes to an hour, and it will measure how well your organization is following the new Seven Benchmarks. As stated directly on the WELCOA website, completing the online assessment will give you access to:
- An interactive dashboard and detailed downloadable report to share with your leadership team.
- Personalized recommendations for improving your alignment in each of WELCOA’s Seven Benchmarks.
- Your top five strengths and weaknesses within the Seven Benchmarks.
- The next steps for improving the impact of your wellness program.
- Resource and training recommendations for each Benchmark to continue your education.
- The opportunity to unlock your full comprehensive report.
For more information or to begin taking the online assessment, click here!